Becoming a Partner
PeterConnects products are sold, deployed and supported through a dedicated network of professional Partners and we are actively seeking to recruit more Partners to support our global expansion.
Come and join the PeterConnects family of Partners today.
JDM Software offers warranty on all PeterConnects products and supports our Partners with professional third level support ensuring that the customer and Reseller relationship is respected and remains intact.
Partners not only have access to the JDM technical support team but they also have access to a secure Partner website which contains the latest information and tools to ensure they have everything they need to support our mutual customers.
Companies wishing to become a Partner must be in a position to sell, deploy and support the PeterConnects products. JDM enables this via offering sales and technical training. In order to start the process to become a Partner, we need to understand more about your company, the first step is to fill in the below form.
What is required
To achieve Partner status for the PeterConnects products, the following must be completed or agreed upon:
- Sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- Upon agreement to proceed, signs the JDM Partner Agreement.
- Ensures at least one company representative attends the technical training and one attends the sales training.
- Provide first and second level support to customers who purchased the PeterConnects products.
- If requested, attend a quarterly review with a JDM representative, the Partner agrees to attend in person or via a conference call.
- Displays the PeterConnects logo on the Partner’s end-user website and links to the PeterConnects end-user website www.peterconnects.com.
- Allows the use of the Partner’s logo on PeterConnects websites and collateral for promotional purposes.